Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website is:
GRUPO VILLAR MIR, S.A.U.
Spanish Tax ID (CIF): A82500257
Address: Castellana 259D, Planta 51, Torre Espacio, C.P.28046 – Madrid
Phone: +34 915 567 347
Madrid Companies Registry Registration data: Volume 29163, Folio 138, Sheet M-243775
Any access and/or use of the Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. website will confer user status upon the relevant party who, from that very moment, fully and without reservation, will accept these General Terms, as well as any specific terms that may complement, modify or replace the General Terms in relation to specific website services and content.
Use of the website, its services and content
The user undertakes to use the website and its services/content in compliance with current law, good faith, generally accepted use and the public order.
Likewise, it will be forbidden to use the website for illegal purposes or in detriment of Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. or any third party, or in such a way as to cause damage to or hinder the regular operation of the website.
With respect to the content (information, text, images, sound and/or visual files, photographs, design, etc.) it will be forbidden to:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify the same, unless the legal owner has given its authorisation or this is legally permitted.
- Infringe any rights of Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. or of any legitimate owners.
- Use them for any type of business or advertising purposes, other than those that are strictly allowed.
- Try to obtain the website content by any means other than those made available to users, including those that are ordinarily used on the Web, provided that no damage whatsoever is caused to the Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. website.
Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. may modify its website's structure and design, unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems this appropriate, and may modify or remove the services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
The pages included in Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. may provide links to other third party content. The only purpose of the links is to enable the user to complement any information through these links. Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. will in no event be liable for any outcome suffered by the user as a result of following said links.
Waiver of guarantees and liability
In no event will Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. provide any guarantee or assume liability for any loss and damage whatsoever derived from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or content.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or content in order to satisfy the user's needs, activities or specific results or expectations.
- The existence of viruses or programmes that may be malicious or harmful to the website content.
- Any user receipt, procurement, storage, broadcasting or transfer of the content.
- Any use of the website, its services or content that is illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Terms, good faith, generally accepted use or the public order, on the part of the website users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of any third party services made available to the website users.
- Any breach by a third party of its obligations or undertakings in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The provision of the website and its services will remain in force for an indefinite term.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. hereby reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website or any of its services in the same provisions of Term Three.
For the purposes of preserving any existing intellectual property rights, any user or third party who considers that its legitimate rights have been breached due to certain content being introduced into the website must duly notify Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. and include:
- The personal details of the interested party who holds the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is brought by a third party other than the interested party, the representation held must be indicated.
- A description of the content protected by the intellectual property rights and its location on the website.
- Confirmation of the relevant intellectual property rights.
- An express statement in which the interested party assumes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification. The legitimacy of any intellectual or industrial property rights related to the third party content will be the latter's exclusive responsibility.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms will be governed by Spanish law.
Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. and the user, expressly waiving any other forum to which they may be entitled, hereby subject themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's address for any issues that may arise or any actions that may be brought further to the provision of the website, its services and content, or in relation to the interpretation, application, fulfilment or breach of what is provided therein. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U. and the user hereby subject themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, expressly waiving any other forum to which they may be entitled.