Mr. Juan-Miguel Villar Mir
Founder (1987), President, Chairman and Owner of Grupo Villar Mir
- Doctorate in Civil Engineering; Graduate in Law; Diploma in Industrial Management; Degree from the Economic Development Institute (Washington, D.C.).
- Vice-President of the Spanish Government and Minister of the Treasury Department during the first Government of the King Juan Carlos I (1976).
- Former Executive Chairman at several companies (Hidro-Nitro, Carbonífera del Sur, Altos Hornos de Vizcaya, Altos Hornos del Mediterráneo, Empresa Nacional de Celulosas, Electra de Viesgo y Puerto Sotogrande).
- Former Head Professor of Business Organization at the Madrid Polytechnic University (Civil Engineering School).
- Permanent Member of the Royal Academy of Engineering.
- Former Chairman and Honor Member of the Spanish National Association of Civil Engineers.
- Member of French “Légion d’Honneur”.
- Honor Member of the Spanish Engineering Institute.
- Author of numerous educational books, papers and conferences.
- First Marquis of Villar Mir “for his distinguished and extensive services career to Spain and its Crown”.